List Price: £5.99
Tibetan Healing Prayer Flag Set – 10 Flags all blue each with an image of a Medicine Buddha in White on a Lotus Pad. Underneath is written a Prayer which is translated into English ‘ May all Beings be Free from Sickness and Sufferings; 20cm x 23cm (8in x 9in) – sold by Spiritual Gifts. Usually dispatched within 2 working days.
- Tibetan Healing Prayer Flag Set – 10 Flags all blue each with an image of a Medicine Buddha in White on a Lotus Pad. Underneath is written a Prayer which is translated into English ‘ May all Beings be Free from Sickness and Sufferings; 20cm x 23cm (8in x 9in)
- Lung Ta (horizontal) prayer flags are of square or rectangular shape and are connected along their top edges to a long string or thread. They are commonly hung on a diagonal line from high to low between two objects (e.g., a rock and the top of a pole)
- Traditionally, prayer flags are used to promote peace, compassion, health, strength, and wisdom. The flags do not carry prayers to ‘gods,’ a common misconception, rather the Tibetans believe the prayers and mantras will be blown by the wind to spread the good will and compassion into all pervading space. Therefore, prayer flags are thought to bring benefit to all.
- Tibetan Buddhists for centuries have planted these flags outside their homes and places of spiritual practice for the wind to carry the beneficent vibrations across the countryside. Prayer flags are said to bring happiness, long life good health and prosperity to the flag planter and those in the vicinity.
- The practice of Medicine Buddha, the Supreme Healer (or Sangay Menla in Tibetan) is not only a very powerful method for healing and increasing healing powers both for oneself and others, but also for overcoming the inner sickness of attachment, hatred, and ignorance, thus to meditate on the Medicine Buddha can help decrease physical and mental illness and suffering.
List Price: £9.90
[wprebay kw=”tibetan+medicine” num=”8″ ebcat=”-1″] [wprebay kw=”tibetan+medicine” num=”9″ ebcat=”-1″]