- 100% Pure and Natural Essential Oil – Botanical Name – Lavendula angustifolia
- Suitable for use in Aromatherapy
- Relaxing, healing, soothing & restoring
- Extracted from: Flowering tops
- Country of origin: France
The volatile oil obtained by steam distillation of the freshly cut flowering tops of the herb Lavandula angustifolia P. Miller (Fam. Labitae). 100% Pure & Natural: The oil has a sweet, floral, herbaceous aroma and is a pale yellow to colourless oil. This is the most popular pure essential oil used in aromatherapy. The oil has 101 uses and is the most versatile oil and can be used to treat a variety of conditions. The oil is an immuno-booster and is commonly used in skin care products due to its powers of rejuvenation, antiseptic, anti fungal, healing and balancing properties making it a great all- rounder.
List Price: £5.60
Find More Aromatherapy And Essential Oil Products